When cleaning your home, a portable vacuum can be noisy and inconvenient. To make cleaning a more convenient task, you can get a Vacuflo central vacuum in Toronto; a central vacuum cleaner has several advantages over a portable model.
Some of those benefits that can help you include:
● Quiet Operation – Portable vacuums make so much noise that doing other things while someone is vacuuming is next to impossible. Central vacuums, on the other hand, are incredibly quiet. The main source of noise when using a vacuum cleaner is the motor. With a central vacuum system, the motor is installed in your garage or basement, eliminating the noise. Because the motor is kept away from living areas, it allows those within the home to enjoy the peace and the quiet while they go about daily activities. You will also avoid startling pets or waking up a sleeping child. The only sound you’ll hear is the airflow through the vacuum head.
● Greater Convenience – Doing household chores isn’t always easy, but a central vacuum cleaner makes vacuuming the house significantly easier. The system is built into the wall so there is no need to deal with power cords. A central vacuum also lets you reach hard-to-reach areas (e.g. ceiling corners, under furniture, or behind the refrigerator). Not carrying canisters or upright vacuums also makes it easier to carry parts around (e.g. up or down the stairs).
● Versatile Use – A central vacuum cleaner comes with different accessories. Cleaning places like your garage, the laundry room, or kitchen becomes easier thanks to the right tools at hand. You can also include a long hose to do any vacuuming outside the house (for your garage or vehicles).
● Increased Power – The motor of a portable vacuum cleaner can only generate so much power; in contrast, a central vacuum can provide more cleaning power and do a more thorough job. A central vacuum system not only cleans the surface dust and dirt, but also deep grit permeating old carpets. Since the motor is stored in a garage or basement, it can stay cooler, allowing it to work for longer at a time.
● Cleaner Air – Portable units are more prone to recirculating air inside the house. The more powerful cleaning also leaves your home with less dust, pollen, and dander causing less aggravation from allergies. Dirt is pumped away into the main power unit, where it can be exhausted outside. Central vacuums avoid blowback and keep the dust flowing outside.
● Cost-Effective – Central vacuums are more cost-effective compared to portable models. Most portable vacuum cleaners need replacing after a few years, whereas a central vacuum cleaner only requires basic maintenance after installation. Parts also last much longer, letting you get more use out of them over time. Central vacuum cleaners can last up to 10 years before you need to replace major parts, saving on costs. These vacuum cleaners are also a wise investment, increasing the value of your house if you decide to sell. A more thorough clean for your furniture, curtains, and carpeting lets them last much longer before needing replacement.